Information & Communication
Web-based guidance, good practice case studies, newsletters, reference sources and more. With ICLEI’s professional information and communication service, local governments do not have to reinvent the wheel. ICLEI's involvement in a wealth of policies, processes, projects and events means the organisation knows how to get the message across to all audiences, using various means of communication.
Making connections across Europe
ICLEI produces a number of products, including:
- The ICLEI Europe print newsletter, Connections, which is sent to 1,400 subscribers three times a year.
- The ICLEI in Europe eNewsletter, which reaches an audience of more than 2,600 subscribers each month.
- The Member in the Spotlight page, which showcases the sustainable development successes of a different Member city each month.
ICLEI developed and maintains the ICLEI Europe website, and has created several other websites and online systems, including:
- Procurement of Innovation Platform
- European Sustainable Cities Platform
- Reference Framework for Sustainable Cities
- PASTA project